Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So it's after the holidays....

So it's officially after the holidays and we were pretty busy with our sports hats and other little projects we picked up along the way.  Not complaining....will never complain about business.  Just glad we're able to catch our breath.


So now that's over we've started on other creative projects.  Recently I completed a head scarf for someone for mother's day which I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with.  My sister and I decided to pick up yarn from Expression Fiber Arts from her yarn club and because it was about 225 yards for the skein we knew we should probably find a smaller project.  While my sister is still waiting for her perfect project for the yummy goodness we received I saw this Joan Crawford Gypsy Head Scarf and knew it was meant to be.  




LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it came out.

Did I say how much I love the look?

Best part is I still have enough left to make a small applique for something (will figure that out when the yarn feels like talking to me again lol).

Sadly though I needed to part ways with my head scarf because as I said it was made as a gift but this is definitely going on our menu for things we're willing to sell.  I'll probably make a few more just for me in different colors.

One of the other things that have been made are some cute purses (another item on my list to make for me).  The purple one was donated for an upcoming Cystic Fibrosis silent auction.


These are the perfect size for someone who likes to just get up and go and not have everything but the kitchen sink.  I don't know about you but I hate having to dig in my purse for ten minutes looking for something I should have found within the first minute.


We also set up our Facebook page which will showcase all our finished products as well as some of our works in progress.  It's also a great way to get in touch with us regarding any orders or even just basic questions.  Don't worry we don't bite, lol.  Stop by, say hi and hope you enjoy your stay.

Until next time...stay blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment